Date: 27th October 2009
Time: 8:00 PM
Place: Usman Memorial Hospital, Karachi.
Cause: Thalassemia Awareness Further Plans.
Plans: Arranging more blood and awareness camps, getting mandatory tests bill passed in National Assembly.
People attended: Dr. Mustafa (Medical Director, Usman Memorial Hospital), Abdul Hameed Kath, Shamsuddin A. Noorani (Consultant- Alternative Medicine, DXN Intl. Pakistan), Musaddiq Hussain Lakhani (International Distributor, DXN Intl. Pakistan), Mustafa, Mr. Abid Beli and Mrs. Abid, Arsalan Nara, Asif Yahya, Hina Yahya, Hammad & Ayesha Mehmood
Discussion in points:
- Explaining plan to Dr. Mustafa
- Mr. Noorani & Mr. Lakhani brief introduction on alternative medicine (Red Reishi Mushroom)
- Detailed discussion on Red Reishi Mushroom
- Discussion over Hussaini Blood Bank and Transfusion centre & other centers
- Dr. Mustafa’s idea of contacting Rafiq Khanani, who wants to do work in Thalassemia field
- Arranging blood and awareness camps in Expo exhibition, colleges, universities & locality
- Making arrangement for screening in discounted rate or free
- Approaching bloggers, arranging competition to write detailed and best post about Thalassemia on their blog and win prize in the end
- Gathering bloggers to write more and more about Thalassemia to make media pay attention to it
- Writing letters to each and every ministry and try hard to pass mandatory tests bill passed in National Assembly
- Making Thalassemia awareness brochure, CD
Drop your questions/advices/suggestions in Comment Box!